Battery Charger - Nitecore I2 Intellicharger - for 18650 - IMR/Li-Ion/Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd
- In Stock
Newest version, twice the charging speed of its i2 predecessor
The new Nitecore I2 is an Intelligent charger for your vaping batteries that will automatically select the appropriate charging mode, charging voltage and current while having in place many security features. It will charge 2 batteries simultaneously and independently. I will also charge regular AA / AAA / AAAA / C and D household rechargeable batteries (please see a complete list of compatible batteries below).
Nitecore i2 Features:
- Optimized design for IMR batteries
- Automatically stops charging when charge is complete
- Reverse polarity protection (in case you place the battery inverted in the charger)
- Automatic detection of non-rechargeable batteries
- Over-charge prevention to protect your batteries
- Compatible with 1.2V , 3.7V , 4.2V , 4.35V batteries
- Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology
- Made of durable ABS (flame retardant)
- Design for optimal heat dissipation
- 3 Color LED displays charging process for each battery
- Certified RoHs, CE, FCC and CEC
- Input voltage: AC 100/240V , 50/60Hz, 0.35A (max) or DC 12V
- Output Voltage: 4.2V ± 1% / 1.48V ± 1% / 4.35V ± 1% / 3.7V ± 1%
- Output Current: 500 mAh x 2 / 1A x 1
IMR batteries have extremely low internal resistance and could be overcharged and lead to safety issues when charged in regular Li-Ion chargers. To address this issue, the I2 incorporates an optimized IMR charging system that is able to monitor the entire charging process, ensuring end voltage is always within safe limits which ultimately helps extend battery life.
IMR / Li-Ion : 26650 / 22650 / 18650 / 18350 / 18490 / 17670 / 17500 / 14500 / 10440 / 16340 (RCR 123)
NI-Mh / Ni-Cd : AA / AAA / AAAA / C
In the box:
- I2 Intellicharger,
- AC Power cord,
- User Manual.
Nitecore 12V Car Adapter Cable
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) nor are these intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods and vapor products in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of a LI-ION battery.