Battery Charger - Nitecore I4 Intellicharger - for 18650 - with 12V car charger
The New Intellicharger I4 will automatically detect the type of rechargeable battery and automatically select the appropriate charge mode and voltage. It will charge 4 batteries simultaneously and independently.
- Twice the charging speed of the previous i4 model (2014)
- Active Current Distribution Technology (ACD)
- Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress.
- Optimized design for IMR batteries.
- Compatible with 1.2V , 3.7V , 4.2V , and 4.35V batteries.
- Terminating threshold for battery voltages and charging current can be set independently for each individual slot.
- Automatically stops charging when charge is complete.
- Reverse polarity protection (in case you place the battery inverted in the charger).
- Over-charge prevention to protect your batteries.
- Three charging modes: CC / CV / Trickle charge.
- Made of durable ABS (flame retardant).
- Design for optimal heat dissipation.
- Certified RoHs, CE, FCC, CEC and KC.
- Input voltage: AC 100/240V , 50/60Hz, 0.35A (max) or DC 12V.
- Output Voltage: 4.2V ± 1% / 1.48V ± 1%.
- Output Current: 375 mA x 4 / 750 mA x 2.
Supported rechargeable batteries:
- 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(max) 10W
- DC 9~12V 1A
- 4.35V±1%/4.2V±1%/ 3.7V±1%/1.48V±1%
- 1500mA x 1 / 750mA x 2 / 500mA x 2 / 375mA x 4
In the Box:
- 1 x i4 Charger
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x 12V car adapter cable
- User Manual
- We are currently shipping Monday through Friday on time. USPS Transit times may vary due to COVID-19, depending on your location. Please be patient
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), nor are these intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods, and vapor products, in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the use of a Lithium-Ion battery, Electronic Cigarette, Vaporizer, or Vaping Device.