Kanger™ Evod USB Charger for eGo 510 Thread Devices with overcharge protection
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 3 - 9 and pay only $4.25 each
- Buy 10 - 19 and pay only $4.00 each
- Buy 20 - 49 and pay only $3.75 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $3.00 each
- Buy 100 or above and pay only $2.75 each
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
The Kangertech Evod USB charger is a high quality device with overcharge protection that will properly charge your 510 threaded battery. The 510 charger will charge all Evod batteries except the Evod USB Passthrough battery (this battery must be charged using the USB port at the bottom). If your battery has a USB port refer to the manufacturer instructions, because more than likely it has to be charged through the USB port. Most batteries that have a USB port and a 510 thread connection should be charged through the USB port.
510 Evod USB Charger Features:
- Input: DC 5V
- Output: DC 4.2V, 400mAh
- Overcharge protection: the charger will stop charging once the battery is fully charged and the light will turn steady green.
- Can be used with all EVOD batteries (except the Evod USB Passthrough)
- Can be used with most vape and CBD batteries that have a 510 thread.
- Cable Lenght: 1 foot
- 1 x USB charging cable
- When the charger is connected to a power source (your computer, an AC USB adaptor or any other USB power source) the light will turn green.
- Screw the top of the battery (the 510 thread) to the charger.
- The logo will light to indicate:(green/red) blinking light= charging or (green) light steady= charged
- If the light stays green after connecting a discharged battery to the charger, it could mean there is no contact between the charger and the inside of the 510 pin inside the battery thread due to the battery pin being pushed inside. Most of the times, this can be easily fixed by gently pulling the inside pin of the battery. For more details, please read: Fixing an Ego or 510 Battery
- This charger has over-charge protection. It will stop charging the battery once it is charged and you should see a green steady light.
- The time it takes to charge the battery will depend on the battery capacity and the power source you are using to connect the charger.
510 USB Charger Compatible Batteries:
- Can be used with most vape batteries that have a 510 thread. If unsure what type of thread your battery has, please read this article: "about battery threads."
- Can be used with all EVOD batteries (except the Evod USB Passthrough):
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) nor are these intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods and vapor products in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of a LI-ION battery.