E-Smart 510 Vape Battery, CBD battery by Kangertech
- In Stock
The perfect vape battery for your 510 threaded cartridge, tank for CBD tank, salts or e-liquid. Kangertech is known for producing very high quality products since 2007 and their 510 threaded batteries are the best in the market.
These batteries feature a constant output of 3.7V and a capacity of 320 mAh. Available in different colors to choose from, these are the perfect match for most cartridges and small oil tanks available in the market.
The diameter is 11 mm which fits nicely with most oil tanks in the market. With a capacity 320 mAh it should last for a whole day of vaping for the standard vaper.
If you vape too much (more often than most) then we suggest to have more than one battery available so that you can charge one while using the other. Otherwise, you might want to use a "pass-through" battery like the Kanger EVOD USB passthrough which has the same output as the E-Smart.
• LED indicator. When the battery power is low, the button LED flashes 15 times when pressing to indicate the battery needs charging.
• Constant Voltage 3.7V
• Diameter: 11mm
• Height: 75 mm
• Weight: 30 gr
• Capacity: 320 mAh
This battery must be charged through the 510 thread connection using an appropriate charger (not included) like the Kangertech 510 USB charger
Security Features of the battery:
- Lock mode - fast click 5 times to turn off/on. When in “off” mode the button will not trigger the battery making it safe to have in a pocket.
- Short Circuit Protection: the battery will shut off if a short circuit is detected and will not turn back on until the short is corrected.
- Atomizer Protection: after 10 seconds of pressing the button down the power will be cut-off.
- Over Discharge Protection: if the battery voltage drops below 3.2V it will shut off.
Recommended charger for this battery: Kangertech 510 USB charger
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.