Emow Mega battery - Kanger EVOD VV 1600 mAh - VARIABLE VOLTAGE
The Evod VV 1600 mAh battery features variable voltage. It has a ring that rotates at the base that allows adjusting the output to your desired level. This battery has both an Ego thread and a 510 thread. It is compatible with Ego threaded tanks as well with tanks that have a 510 connection. If you want to achieve a flush look when using a 510 threaded tank, then we strongly suggest the use of the "straight beauty ring" that perfectly fits this battery. The Evod VV 1600 is the same battery that comes with the Kanger EMOW Mega Starter Kit.
Included in the box:
1 EVOD VV 1600 mAh battery
(PLEASE NOTE: It does not include the 510 Evod charger)
- Variable Voltage (VV) Battery: it has a rotating base at the bottom end of the battery to adjust the voltage (3.2V - 4.8V) by twisting it.
- Capacity: 1600mAh (enough to last charged the whole day if not more, for most people).
- Spring Loaded pin in the 510 thread connection
- Thread: both 510 and eGo
- Diameter: 18.5 mm
- Length: 105 mm
- Manual operation: Press the power button to vape.
How to operate and maintain the Evod VV 1600:
- Click 5 times (during a 2 second period) the Power button to turn On/Off.
- Press the Power button to vape
- When the battery depletes the light around the Power button blinks repeatedly.
- Disconnect the battery from the tank and gently wipe with a paper towel or tissue the top connector, cleaning any e-liquid residue that might accumulate as a result of regular operation.
- Connect the battery to the Kangertech USB Charger (must be purchased separately). When doing so, the Power light of the battery flashes a few times, and the light of the charger turns red and starts blinking green/red. When the battery has reached a full charge, the charger light shows steady green.
- The Evod VV batteries have no memory, meaning it makes no difference if you recharge them when depleted or when it still has some charge left.
Security Features of the battery:
- Lock mode: fast click 5 times to turn off/on. When in "off" mode the button does not trigger the battery making it safe to have in a pocket
- Short Circuit Protection: the battery shuts off if a short circuit is detected and does not turn back on until the short is corrected.
- Atomizer Protection: after 10 seconds of pressing the button down the power is cut-off.
- Over-Discharge Protection: if the battery voltage drops below 3.2V, it turns off.
- Beauty ring for the Evod VV battery (Not included with the battery, must be added as an option)
- Evod USB Charger
- We are currently shipping Monday through Friday on time. USPS Transit times may vary due to COVID-19, depending on your location. Please be patient
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), nor are these intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods, and vapor products, in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the use of a Lithium-Ion battery, Electronic Cigarette, Vaporizer, or Vaping Device.