Kangertech - 18650 Battery Cell Unit for Mod - Kanger
- In Stock
18650 Battery Cells compatible with Kangertech Mods:
- Kangertech Mods require 18650 battery cells capable of 20A of continuous discharge current (CDC). It is essential to note the difference between "continuous discharge rate" (CDC) and "peak rate."
- Continuous discharge rate: The maximum current at which the battery can be discharged continuously
- Peak discharge rate is the maximum discharge current a battery cell is capable of for a short period of time, which is why it is called a "peak" rate.
- Be aware of this difference anytime you acquire battery cells for your device and always make sure you buy the correct CDC according to the manufacturer specifications. Many websites advertise the "peak" rate and not the CDC (continuous discharge current) in their listing.
1) MXJO 18650 3000 mAh:
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Flat Top
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Max. Discharge Current: 35A
- Standard Charge: CC/CV 1.50A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V
- Cycle Life: 300 cycles
- Weight: 60g
2) Samsung 25R:
- Rechargeable Li-ion Power Battery Cell
- High power battery cell
- Model: 18650
- Flat Top
- Material: Li-ion
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Capacity: 2500mAh
- Maximum continuing discharging current: 20A (at 25° C)
- Dimension: Height 65 mm, Diameter 18 mm
- Weight: 45g
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1A
- Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4A
3) Sony Murata VTC5:
- Brand: Sony Energy | Murata (Previously manufactured by Sony Energy - Murata purchased Sony's battery division in 2017)
- Model: US18650VTC5
- Size: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Current: 20A Maximum Continuous
- Style: Flat Top
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.2mm x 65mm
- Approximate Weight: 44.10g
4) Kangertech 18650:
(Discontinued by Kangertech)
Kanger 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery cell manufactured by LG, approved and distributed by Kangertech for high drain devices like the Subox Mini Kit, Subox Nano Kit, Nebox, Kbox, Kbox Mini, Topbox Starter Kit, etc.
- Model : 18650
- Nominal Capacity : 2500mAh
- Flat Top
- Diameter : 18.0mm
- Height : 65.0mm
- Weight(Typical) : 45g
- Max. Continuing Discharge Current : 20A
- Internal resistance : 16mΩ
- Charge Method: Constant Current and Constant Voltage(4.2V)
- Nominal Voltage : 3.7 V
- Discharge Temperature : -20°C ~ +60°C
WARNING: Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not place these batteries without proper casing protection inside your pockets or purse. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
- We are currently shipping Monday through Friday on time. USPS Transit times may vary due to COVID-19, depending on your location. Please be patient
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), nor are these intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods, and vapor products, in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the use of a Lithium-Ion battery, Electronic Cigarette, Vaporizer, or Vaping Device.