Kangertech Subvod Mega battery - 2300 mAh - ø 22mm
This is the same battery that comes with the Kanger Subvod Mega Starter Kit. It can also be used with other 510 threaded tanks that use coils as low as 0.1 Ohm. It features constant output of 35W or 40W depending if it is used with regular "power mode" coils (SST, NiCr, Ceramic, Clapton) or with the NI200 coils (temperature control coils). Changing the mode is as easy as clicking 3 times the power button.
Included in the box:
1 Subvod Mega Battery
(Does not include the charger)
Capacity: 2300mAh (enough to last charged the whole day if not more, for most people).
Diameter: 22 mm (same as the Toptank Mini)
Lenght: 99 mm
Fast click 5 times the button to turn it On or Off.
This is a constant output (35W - 40W) battery suitable for Sub-Ohm vaping. It can be used with regular SSOCC, OCC coils. It can also be used with the coils used for temperature control devices (NI200) by changing its settings.
It can be used with coils as low as 0.1Ω
The battery is charged through a micro USB port.
Security Features of the battery:
Lock mode: fast click 5 times to turn off/on. When in “off” mode the button will not trigger the battery making it safe to have in a pocket
Short Circuit Protection: the battery will shut off if a short circuit is detected and will not turn back on until the short is corrected.
Atomizer Protection: after 10 seconds of pressing the button down the power will be cut-off.
Over Discharge Protection: if the battery voltage drops below 3.2V it will shut off.
Fast click 5 times the Power button to turn the battery ON/OFF
Click 3 times the Power button to change the Mode. If the light is green, the battery is in Temperature Control Mode (meaning it is ready to use NI200 coils). If the light is Red, it is operating in Power Mode (meaning: the battery is ready to be used with SSOCC, OCC, Clapton, Ceramic, etc all types of coils you would normally use in Power Mode)
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) nor are these intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods and vapor products in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of a LI-ION battery.