Kangertech Subvod Mega TC Sub-Ohm battery - 2300 mAh - ø 22mm
The Subvod Mega TC is a vape pen styled battery designed with excellent quality standards by Kangertech for Sub-Ohm vaping.
It can also be used with 510 threaded tanks that use coils as low as 0.1 Ohm. It features constant wattage output of 35W or 40W depending on the coils you are using.
Included in the box:
- 1 Subvod Mega Battery (Does not include the charging cable)
- Constant Wattage output of 35W to 40W depending on the coil used.
- Capacity: 2300mAh (enough to last charged the whole day if not more, for most people).
- Thread: 510
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Length: 99 mm
- Fast click five times the button to turn it On or Off.
- This battery features a constant output (35W - 40W) that is suitable for Sub-Ohm vaping.
- The Subvod Mega TC Battery can be used with coils as low as 0.1Ω
- The battery is conveniently charged through a MicroUSB port.
Security Features of the battery:
- Lock mode: fast click five times to turn off/on. When in "off" Mode the button will not trigger the battery making it safe to have in a pocket
- Short Circuit Protection: the battery will shut off if a short circuit is detected and will not turn back on until the short is corrected.
- Atomizer Protection: after 10 seconds of pressing the button down the power will be cut-off.
- Over-Discharge Protection: if the battery voltage drops below 3.2V, it will shut off.
How to Operate the Subvod Mega TC Battery:
- Fast click five times the Power button to turn the battery ON/OFF
- Click three times the Power button to change the Mode. If the light is green, the battery is in Temperature Control Mode. If the light is Red, it is operating in Variable Wattage mode (or Power Mode).
- NI200 (Nickel) coils can ONLY be used in temperature control mode (green light). NI200 coils have a blue ring in the bottom.
- Regular SSOCC stainless steel coils (to use in Power Mode) have a red ring in the bottom.
- If you choose to use the NiCr version of the SSOCC coils, you must operate the battery in Power Mode (Red Light)
- If you decide to use the 0.5Ω SSOCC coils in stainless steel version (SUS316), you can use the battery in either Mode (green or red light).
- You can use SSOCC Ceramic, Clapton coils in Power Mode (red light)
How do I know which setting is in Temperature Control?
- Click three times the Power button to change the Mode. If the light is green, the battery is in Temperature Control Mode. If the light is Red, it is operating in Power Mode.
What does a flashing light on the Subvod Mega battery mean?
The Subvod Mega Battery will flash 3 times when:
- There is no tank attached.
- The coil is dead or broken.
- The battery charge has depleted and needs to be recharged.
- You have pressed the Power Button for more than 10 seconds.
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), nor are these intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods, and vapor products, in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the use of a Lithium-Ion battery, Electronic Cigarette, Vaporizer, or Vaping Device.