KBox Mini C Vape Mod battery by Kangertech
Easy to use, the KBox Mini C battery features up to 50W of power. Variable wattage in 0.1W increments.
No complicated modes, just adjust the Watts to your like. It needs a 18650 battery cell that IS NOT included in the box. Kangertech specifications call for a battery cell capable of a constant discharge output of 20A minimum.
This is the same battery/mod that comes in the Subox Mini-C Starter Kit
In the Box:
1 KBox Mini-C
1 User Manual
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 7/8" (Without Tank)
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage Output: 7-50W
- Resistance Range: 0.3 - 1.6ohm
- OLED Display Screen
- Micro Charging USB Port
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Magnetized Battery Cover Short Circuit Protection
- Over Use Protection
KBox Mini-C operation:
1.- Fast click 5 times the ON/OFF switch to turn on or off.
2.- After it turns on the OLED will display Kanger Tech" at standby mode.
3.- Press the "+", "-" button to adjust the wattage output.
4.- OLED will display the battery capacity level, resistance value and output wattage.
5.- Press "+" and "-" simultaneously to adjust the orientation display.
6.- Plug in the Micro USB cord to charge the battery cell. The OLED will display the charging state. Once fully charged the OLED will turn off.
7.- You can vape while the battery charges (pass-through)
Suitable battery cells for the KBox Mini C:
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had been using a Subox mod for over 3 years - the mini-C is almost identical. The screen is brighter and sharper, and I got the Silver edition, which looks really sharp, like brushed aluminum. It's otherwise almost exactly the same shape and size, with some slightly different contours around the fire button, but feels perfectly comfortable in the hand. My Subox has worked great all this time, but it's starting to look pretty raggedy - it's scratched and chipped from being in my pockets with keys and loose change all these years, and the fire button isn't 100% reliable anymore. I otherwise loved the mod, I don't need or really care about special features - so when I saw the Mini-C mod available for only 24 bucks, I figured it was time to grab one. The new one in Silver looks nicer than my black Subox did even when it was new - and has everything I loved about the Subox - simplicity, only takes one battery, and a small portable form factor that fits in my pockets. I have no doubt it should be just as reliable as the Subox I'm finally retiring, it seems made every bit as well. If you want something with a decent amount of power, actually fits in your pocket without being big, bulky or heavy, and don't need or care about temp control and newfangled features, its a no-brainer. (That's the stuff that matters to me, so for what this basic mod is, it's perfect.) I have a few older Subtank Minis in silver that fit perfectly on it and while the shade/color/shiny-ness of the silver isn't a perfect match, it's real close, and still looks good together.
no options in menu but watt mode is all i need. Price is right so that's good.
Works very good. I got the silver gray and it has a very nice look, it is like a gunmetal finish.
This is the best place to shop for Kangertech products, fast shipping, good customer service and the selection of products is great.
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) nor are these intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods and vapor products in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of a LI-ION battery.