KBox Mini C Vape Mod battery by Kangertech
- In Stock
Easy to use, the KBox Mini C battery features up to 50W of power. Variable wattage in 0.1W increments.
No complicated modes, just adjust the Watts to your like. It needs a 18650 battery cell that IS NOT included in the box. Kangertech specifications call for a battery cell capable of a constant discharge output of 20A minimum.
This is the same battery/mod that comes in the Subox Mini-C Starter Kit
In the Box:
1 KBox Mini-C
1 User Manual
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 7/8" (Without Tank)
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage Output: 7-50W
- Resistance Range: 0.3 - 1.6ohm
- OLED Display Screen
- Micro Charging USB Port
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Magnetized Battery Cover Short Circuit Protection
- Over Use Protection
KBox Mini-C operation:
1.- Fast click 5 times the ON/OFF switch to turn on or off.
2.- After it turns on the OLED will display Kanger Tech" at standby mode.
3.- Press the "+", "-" button to adjust the wattage output.
4.- OLED will display the battery capacity level, resistance value and output wattage.
5.- Press "+" and "-" simultaneously to adjust the orientation display.
6.- Plug in the Micro USB cord to charge the battery cell. The OLED will display the charging state. Once fully charged the OLED will turn off.
7.- You can vape while the battery charges (pass-through)
Suitable battery cells for the KBox Mini C:
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had been using a Subox mod for over 3 years - the mini-C is almost identical. The screen is brighter and sharper, and I got the Silver edition, which looks really sharp, like brushed aluminum. It's otherwise almost exactly the same shape and size, with some slightly different contours around the fire button, but feels perfectly comfortable in the hand. My Subox has worked great all this time, but it's starting to look pretty raggedy - it's scratched and chipped from being in my pockets with keys and loose change all these years, and the fire button isn't 100% reliable anymore. I otherwise loved the mod, I don't need or really care about special features - so when I saw the Mini-C mod available for only 24 bucks, I figured it was time to grab one. The new one in Silver looks nicer than my black Subox did even when it was new - and has everything I loved about the Subox - simplicity, only takes one battery, and a small portable form factor that fits in my pockets. I have no doubt it should be just as reliable as the Subox I'm finally retiring, it seems made every bit as well. If you want something with a decent amount of power, actually fits in your pocket without being big, bulky or heavy, and don't need or care about temp control and newfangled features, its a no-brainer. (That's the stuff that matters to me, so for what this basic mod is, it's perfect.) I have a few older Subtank Minis in silver that fit perfectly on it and while the shade/color/shiny-ness of the silver isn't a perfect match, it's real close, and still looks good together.
no options in menu but watt mode is all i need. Price is right so that's good.
Works very good. I got the silver gray and it has a very nice look, it is like a gunmetal finish.
This is the best place to shop for Kangertech products, fast shipping, good customer service and the selection of products is great.
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.