KBox Mini C Vape Mod battery by Kangertech
A very easy to operate, the KBox Mini C vape mod features up to 50W of power and as low as 7W.
No complicated modes, adjust the Watts to your like by clicking the up and down buttons.
It needs a 18650 battery cell that must be purchased separately. Kangertech specifications call for a battery cell capable of a constant discharge output of 20A minimum. If in doubt which battery cell to use, see our recommendations below.
The KBox Mini-C is the same vape mod that comes in the Subox Mini-C Starter Kit
Subox Mini C Battery Features:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 7/8"
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage Output: 7-50W
- Resistance Range: 0.3 - 1.6ohm (Do not use coils outside this range)
- OLED Display Screen
- Micro Charging USB Port
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately, see below)
- Magnetized Battery Cover
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Use Protection
Subox Mini-C Battery Operation:
1.- Fast click five times the ON/OFF switch to turn on or off.
2.- After it turns on the OLED will display Kanger Tech" at standby mode.
3.- Press the "+," "-" button to adjust the wattage output.
4.- OLED will display the battery capacity level, resistance value, and output wattage.
5.- Press "+" and "-" simultaneously to adjust the orientation display.
6.- Plug in the Micro USB cord to charge the battery cell. The OLED will display the charging state. Once fully charged the OLED will turn off.
7.- You can vape while the battery charges (pass-through)
In the Box:
- 1 KBox Mini-C
- 1 User Manual
Suitable battery cells for the KBox Mini C:
- We are currently shipping Monday through Friday on time. USPS Transit times may vary due to COVID-19, depending on your location. Please be patient
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), nor are these intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods, and vapor products, in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the use of a Lithium-Ion battery, Electronic Cigarette, Vaporizer, or Vaping Device.