Find the perfect Hemp Extracted CBD E-Liquid to experience with your favorite vaping device!
All CBD E-Liquids and products are guaranteed to be 100% THC Free.
There are 2 types of CBD Vape Eliquid:
1.- Isolate CBD Vape E-Liquid:
- The Isolate CBD E-Liquid has one isolate component and is easier to mix flavors when only one isolate is used.
- There is a variety of flavors to choose from
- You can choose different strenghts
2.- Full Spectrum CBD Vape E-Liquid:
- Full Spectrum CBD E-Liquid has a mix of isolates and components so its effects are more powerful.
- Choose from a variety of flavors, from "raw" to fruit flavors
- Different strenghts available
Do you know the true potency of your CBD Product?
It is very easy to calculate: simply divide the strenght (mg) into the bottle size (ml) and you will know how many mg/ml of active CBD you are getting.
- Example 1: 30ml Bottle @ 250mg (250/30) = 8.3mg Active CBD/ml and equals 0.83% Active CBD
- Example 2: 30ml Bottle @ 500mg (500/30) = 17mg Active CBD/ml and equals 1.7% Active CBD
- Example 3: 30ml Bottle @ 1000mg (1000/30)= 33mg Active CBD/ml and equals 3.3% Active CBD
- Example 4: 10ml Bottle @ 100mg (100/10) = 10mg Active CBD/ml and equals 1% Active CBD
For more information on dosage read this article: How to Choose the Right CBD Dosage for Your Vape
Can I use the CBD Vape ELiquid with my vaping device?
Absolutely! We do recommend using MTL (Mouth to Lung) devices because CBD Vape Liquids are usually high on PG so using it on cloud chasing vapes could cause leaking. Also MTL vapes create smaller clouds so more of your CBD goes to your lungs instead of being part of the huge clouds that Sub-Ohm vaping devices create.
Is CBD Vape Oil and CBD Vape E-Liquid the same?
It is common for people to refer to CBD liquids made for vaping as "CBD Vape Oil." In reality, CBD made for vaping is not oil-based. The CBD liquids made for vaping have the same base as nicotine E-Liquids made for vaping: a combination of PG (Propylene Glycol) and VG (Vegetable Glycerin).
On the other hand, CBD tinctures meant for oral ingestion are oil based. Just make sure you do not vape a tincture which is not meant to be vaped!