KBox - Box Mod by Kangertech
The original first Box Mod made by Kangertech's. Kanger's first of its class featuring aluminum construction making it lighter to handle and designed to fit confortably in your hand.
Lightweight and durable construction. Very simple operation, no LCD or electronic functions (other than "step" selecting the desired wattage) makes this Mod very battery efficient. Can be used with coils that are 0.4 Ohm or more. This mod has a 510 threaded connection.
Color options: Silver or black
- 510 Thread connection
- Replaceable cell
- Height: 89 mm
- Width : min 20mm / max 25 mm
- Lenght: 40 mm
- Requires a 18650 (discharge ≥20A) battery (not included in the Kit)
- Wattage output: 8 - 40 W (In steps: 8W / 13W / 20W / 25W / 30W / 35W / 40W)
- Variable Watt setting
- Battery Capacity Indicator
- Reverse battery protection
- Heat dissipation holes
- Short circuit protection (In case the connector output or coil has a short, the Power indicator light will flash 3 times and the output will be disabled)
- Low resistance protection: if the coil is less than 0.4 Ohm it will automatically shut off
- Over current protection
- 10 seconds shut off atomizer protection
How to use:
To turn On/Off fast click 5 times the Power button during a 3 second period
Regardless of the coil resistance the KBox will adjust the wattage output automatically to the setting.
Select the wattage output by simply pressing the wattage switch button and making your selection.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you need a mod that is heavy duty then get this one, it has fallen of my hands many times and no damage other than nicks and scratches....that compared to a mini (the one that came with the subox kit) that at the first fall stopped working, much more expensive and died after the fall.
I went back to my old Kbox, less fancy but works great and for the sturdiness I believe I can sacrifice the 1 watt increments...I just use it at 13 or 21 W. I am ok with that. I have to go on a long trip and I am getting a second Kbox for my fiancee that also has a more fancy mod, just in case. Better be safe than sorry.
So simple to use, very sturdy, and lasts charged more than a day. It fits nicely in my hand. Shipping was super fast.
I am very happy with my new KBox. I use it with an aerotank and switch between 7W and 13W and the battery (an LG something) lasts for about a day and a half, I vape a lot!
I particularly like the simplicity of its design.
I'm new to vaping (about five months) and one of the first things I always overheard in the vape shops were box mods. One of the sales associates at a local shop told me about the KBox that was coming out soon but they wouldn't be selling it due to they already had various other box mods in their inventory and wouldn't be adding this one anytime soon. I was told the same story at other shops as well.
So I noticed this site was one of the first to offer it and I immediately ordered one. Unfortunately there was a factory defect and they immediately sent me a new one which worked perfectly. I also got the black edition when it was available and it works perfectly also.
They are quite simple to use. I have the matching Kanger Subtank Mini on both of them and they do fit perfectly and from the looks, they were designed for each other because they compliment each other as well. You'll have to get a battery (I recommend at least two so you'll have a backup) and a charger which are both not expensive and can be found just about anywhere they sell rechargeable batteries. They sale the batteries here so I picked up another pair as backups. The batteries come in different colors from different manufactures also, so that's another option for you also.
Just make sure the coil is seated properly and not overtightened, fill with your favorite juice (I've got Boba's and Havana Dreamin' in mine) making sure not to overfill, let it soak the coils a few minutes because these coils take a little longer to get wet and you don't want to burn up your cotton, push the fire button and take a drag. You may have to adjust the airhole openings to suit your taste. I started mine out at the lowest wattage and it provides plenty of vapor. You can easily see what your battery level and wattage level is by looking at the indicator lights under the fire button. When not in use, it sits upright without a problem to keep your coils soaked. If you have the Kanger Subtank Mini, it has the option to use RBA coils instead of the disposable ones. I haven't tried that option yet but I will soon.
The customer service here is outstanding because they immediately respond to your inquiries, the packages are professionally packed to protect from damage, and are immediately shipped; I couldn't ask for any better and I haven't seen any better.
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) nor are these intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods and vapor products in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of a LI-ION battery.