CLRBA Kanger CL RBA Deck for Cupti, Evod Pro and CLTank - CLRBA Kangertech
- In Stock
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Rebuildable Atomizer Head compatible with CLTank, Evod Pro and Cupti made by Kangertech.
In the box:
- 1 x CLRBA deck
- 1 x 0.5Ω Coil
No cotton included, just the deck and 1 coil.
If you are new to RBA or simply rather rebuild the easy way, we recommend getting the pre-made coils package that includes 20 x 0.5Ω coils and 2 sheets of Japanese Organic Cotton.
Below are the instructions included in the box of the CLRBA:
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was super excited to use this product, but I can’t get the proper coil build no matter what I try. After watching several tutorial videos, checking out many message boards, and spending too many hours of fruitless labor trying everything I could possibly think of, I still get nothing but dry hits. So now this CLRBA I was so excited about sits in a drawer. (Insert sad trombone music here: WAH WAAAAH)
Pretty tricky to get the amount of cotton just right, and even trickier to get the cotton to stick out just enough to wick without flooding. But when. You do get it... It works beautifully!
Works great for my Evod Pro which operates really well with a .8 to 1.1 coil.
I received mine and there was no cotton sheet and no accessory pack. Unless the box is referring to the pre-installed coil, I didn't receive the kanthal wire either. The box just had the RBA and a little manual in it.
Works great in my cupti 2. Simple and easy to use.
Mine works great, the vapor is better than the CLOCC coils, the drag is more open, the flavor is better. There might be a bit of a learning curve, but I found that by using the premade coils and cotton kit and just being careful with how much to stuff the 2 little wicking holes it can actually work better than using the regular coils. Be careful with the 2 little holes, if you stuff them too much with cotton then you get a dry hit and it is difficult for the liquid to be absorbed, if you let it too loose, it might leak.
Not a fan. Maybe I got a defective one, but this was terrible. No matter how I wicked it, and I tried at least six methods including horizontal and vertical builds, it either flooded (think putting a straw into a hi c juice pack of hot juice) or leaked like a sieve. Thought I had it just right at one point and foolishly put the mod in my pocket before work, was at work for an hour and then realized an entire tank of juice had leaked into my pocket. Not fun. Disappointing because I prefer building my own coils because it's cheaper and usually they taste better.
Works great in my cupti just make sure you wick it real good. Simple and easy to use.
After I wicked my Clrba the dry hits went away. I simply love the Cupti. I had issues rebuilding the as coils that the Cupti comes with. I wanted to give up, honestly. Some advice I can personally give would be to buy the Clrba, if you already own a Cupti. They work so much better than the ss coils. Also, don't put the wick down in the slots either. The manual says so, but you will get better wicking, less dry hits, and more flavor, if you don't . I'm also enclosing a video that really helped me out. The guy in this video in very thorough. His name is value vaping if you want to look at other vaping video's. I hope you guys enjoy the Cupti and Clrba as much as I do. https://youtu.be/tU9ZrNhqV8A
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.