CLOCC Coils by Kangertech
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
The CLOCC Coils were designed initially for the CL Tank by Kangertech. The acronym stands for Child Lock Organic Cotton Coil as the CLTank had a lock mechanism to prevent them from opening it. This revolutionary coil design delivers exceptional flavor and vapor production.
CLOCC Coils Features:
- These uniquely designed coils screw to the bottom of the air column, unlike most other coils that screw to the base of the tank.
- The way the air flows through this coil results in an excellent flavor experience and vapor production.
- The casing of the CLOCC Coils is made of Stainless Steel, a very hygienic material.
- The cotton wick is made of Organic Cotton made in Japan, so no GMO chemical by-products go into your vapor.
- The vapor produced even by the higher Ohms coils (1 Ohm and 1.5 Ohm), which are intended for MTL vaping (Mouth to Lung), is more prolific in comparison to most other above Ohm coil design.
- Either you choose these coils for DL vaping (Direct Lung) or MTL (Mouth to Lung) vaping, the CLOCC coils will not disappoint you.
- Each package comes with a QR code to verify the authenticity of the product in Kangertech's website.
Types of CLOCC coils:
- CLOCC 1.5 Ohm: Specially designed for mouth to lung (MTL) vaping, the wire is made of NiChrome
- CLOCC NI200: This coil can only work on vapes capable of Temperature Control; it features a Nickel wire.
- CLOCC 0.5 Ohm: (DL) Specially designed for direct lung (DL) vaping, the wire is made of Stainless Steel (SUS316L) and is compatible with either Temperature Control mode (TC) or Variable Wattage Mode (VW). Recommended Wattage Range: 15 - 60W
- CLOCC 1 Ohm: This version is a middle of the road choice between MTL and DL vaping, so it will offer a tighter draw than the 0.5 Ohm but will produce more heat and vapor than the 1.5 Ohm.
The CLOCC coils are compatible with:
If you use e-liquids with nicotine levels above 6mg, we strongly recommend using the 1 Ohm or 1.5 Ohm coil. Vaping nicotine levels above 6mg at sub-ohm levels can result in a disgusting flavor, and a harsh throat hit.
For more information click on the F.A.Q Tab or contact us via email or give us a call
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does the CLOCC coil last?
How long the coil lasts will depend primarily on your vaping habits: how often you vape and how much wattage you use.
The more often you vape, the quicker the coil will reach the end of its life. Similarly, the higher power you use (watts), the faster the coil will burn.
Now, when we compare the life of the CLOCC coils with other types of coils, it is our experience that these ones last longer than most.
How do I know when to change the coil?
There are three unmistakable signs that a coil needs to be replaced:
- When flavor diminishes and loses its nuance.
- When the vapor production lessens, and it is not as satisfying as it should.
- When there is no vapor at all, but in this case, you must rule out a depleted or dead battery.
How do I check the authenticity of my Kangertech Coils?
Authentic Kangertech coils have a label with an ID number unique to each product. The easiest way to check the authenticity is to scan the QR Code.
Kangertech created a new authentication label in 2019, see the pictures below.
Old authentication label:
New authentication label:
If you have the old label, either scan the QR Code or visit: https://qr.szkanger.com/check/
If you have the new label, scratch the code, and scan the QR Code. With the new label, if you place it under a light and move it, you should see the name Kanger inflate as shown in the picture
For more information, visit https://www.kangertech.com/post/guidance-how-to-verify-kangertech-products-authenticity
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), nor are these intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods, and vapor products, in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the use of a Lithium-Ion battery, Electronic Cigarette, Vaporizer, or Vaping Device.