Kangertech SSOCC Coils for Subtank, Toptank, Subvod, K-Pin, Subox Mini-C
These are Kangertech SSOCC (Stainless Steel Organic Cotton Coil) new design upgraded version or V2. The "upgraded" SSOCC coils are bigger in diameter than the previous 2015 (V1) version. All SSOCC coils come in a sealed blister pack containing 5 units and an anti-counterfeit QR Code in the box to verify its authenticity in Kangertech's website.
Types of SSOCC coils:
There are different types of SSOCC coils you can use depending on your device, your style of vaping, and the kind of vapor you want to produce. The type of wire (NiCr,Nickel, Clapton, Stainless Steel or Ceramic) will be indicated on each coil by a colored ring at the base:
SSOCC 0.5 Ohm, 1.2 Ohm, 1.5 Ohm or 1.8 Ohm Coil - NiCr (Red ring):
These are NiChrome coils meant to be used with batteries or Mods in Power Mode (Constant Output, Variable Wattage, or Variable Voltage).
SSOCC NI200 0.15 Ohm coil (Blue ring) coils:
Are made of Nickel and must be used exclusively on Temperature Control (TC) mode (if the Mod/ battery offers TC mode option).
SSOCC 0.5 Ohm, 0.2 Ohm coil - SUS316 (Pink ring):
These Low Carbon Stainless Steel (SUS316L) are very versatile and can be used in both modes (Power Mode and Temperature Control)
SSOCC Ceramic coil (Gray ring):
Is great for providing a very smooth throat hit and must be used with a battery in "Power Mode" (Constant Wattage, Variable Wattage or Variable Voltage)
Clapton coil 0.5 Ohm (Black ring):
Can be used instead of the 0.5 NiCr coils in "Power Mode" (Constant Wattage, Variable Wattage or Variable Voltage)
Remember to make sure you use a battery or Mod capable of handling Sub-Ohm resistances when choosing coils that are less than 1 Ohm. Also, we strongly suggest using coils with resistance above 1Ω if you are vaping E-liquids or Nicotine Salts that are 6mg in nicotine or higher. High levels of nicotine at sub-ohm levels can result in a harsh experience.
If you have any doubts about choosing the coil, give us a call or send a message to email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
SSOCC Coil Mode Compatibility table:
- The type of resistance you can choose depends on the battery or Mod you are using.
- Never use a resistance level (Ohm) that is outside the range supported by the battery you will be using with your tank. Always check the specifications of the battery.
If your battery does not have the capability of modifying its output (increase or decrease the wattage), your battery has "constant output" and operates in "power mode." If your battery does not have a way to increase or decrease the wattage, then make sure you check the operation manual that came with your device to determine the appropriate resistance level it should operate with. You can also check the list below of devices that use SSOCC coils and check the specifications.
- If you wonder what the "modes" are, please read this article: What are all the different vaping modes.
- Once you have determined the resistance range level (Ohms) supported by your battery or Mod, refer to the chart below to choose the type of SSOCC coil options you have.
What devices use the Kangertech SSOCC Coils?
The following is a list of Kangertech kits and tanks that use SSOCC coils:
- Toptank Mini
- Toptank Nano
- Topbox Mini
- Topbox Nano
- Aerotank Plus
- Subtank Mini
- Subtank Nano
- Subtank Plus
- Subox Mini
- Subox Nano
- Subox Mini-C
- Subtank Mini-C (Protank 5)
- Protank 4
- Subvod Mega TC
- K-Pin Mini
- Iken Kit
What's the difference between OCC and Ssocc coils?
The difference between the OCC and the SSOCC is the design:
- The OCC Coils have a squared shape casing and feature a NiCr wire.
- The SSOCC has a cylindrical design and is made of Stainless Steel having all different options for wires: NiCr, Stainless Steel, Clapton, Nickel, and Ceramic.
How long do Ssocc coils last?
The time the SSOCC will last for the average vaper is 7 to 10 days. The more you vape and the higher temperature or power, the faster the coil will wear out.
What is SSOCC?
SSOCC stands for Stainless Steel Organic Cotton Coil
What is a Clapton coil Kanger?
The Clapton coil features a particular type of wire that consists of two wires wrapped around each other to make the coil. Clapton coils give a stronger throat hit than regular coils.
How do I know if my coils are genuine?
You can verify the authenticity of your coils by checking the ID number on the label of each pack. Go to https://qr.szkanger.com/check/ to check the ID number.
What tanks use SSOCC Coils?
- Subtank Plus
- Aerotank Plus
- Toptank Mini (a.k.a. Subvod Mega Tank)
- Subtank Mini
- Toptank Nano (a.k.a. Subvod Tank)
- Subtank Nano
- Subtank Nano-C (a.k.a. Subvod-C tank)
- Protank 5 (a.k.a. Subtank Mini-C or Subox Mini-C tank)
- Protank 4
- We are currently shipping Monday through Friday on time. USPS Transit times may vary due to COVID-19, depending on your location. Please be patient
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), nor are these intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods, and vapor products, in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the use of a Lithium-Ion battery, Electronic Cigarette, Vaporizer, or Vaping Device.