Kangertech SSOCC Coils for Subtank, Toptank, Subvod, K-Pin, Subox Mini-C
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
These are Kangertech SSOCC (Stainless Steel Organic Cotton Coil) new design upgraded version or V2. The "upgraded" SSOCC coils are bigger in diameter than the previous 2015 (V1) version. All SSOCC coils come in a sealed blister pack containing 5 units and an anti-counterfeit QR Code in the box to verify its authenticity in Kangertech's website.
Types of SSOCC coils:
There are different types of SSOCC coils you can use depending on your device, your style of vaping and the kind of vapor you want to produce:
SSOCC 0.5 Ohm, 1.2 Ohm, 1.5 Ohm or 1.8 Ohm Coil - NiCr (Red ring)These are NiChrome coils meant to be used with batteries or Mod in Power Mode (Constant Output.Variable Wattage or Variable Voltage).
SSOCC NI200 0.15 Ohm coil (Blue ring) coilsAre made of Nickel and must be used exclusively on Temperature Control mode (if the Mod/ battery offers TC mode option).
SSOCC 0.5 Ohm, 0.2 Ohm coil - SUS316 (Pink ring)These Low Carbon Stainless Steel (SUS316L) are very versatile and can be used in both modes (Power Mode and Temperature Control)
SSOCC Ceramic coil (Gray ring)Is great for providing a very smooth throat hit and must be used with a battery in "Power Mode" (Constant Wattage, Variable Wattage or Variable Voltage)
Clapton coil 0.5 Ohm (Black ring)Can be used instead of the 0.5 NiCr coil in "Power Mode" (Constant Wattage, Variable Wattage or Variable Voltage)
Remember to make sure you use a battery or Mod capable of handling Sub-Ohm resistances when choosing coils that are less than 1 Ohm. Also, we strongly suggest to use coils with resistance above 1Ω if you are vaping E-liquids or Nicotine Salts that are 6mg in nicotine or higher. High levels of nicotine at sub-ohm levels can result in a harsh experience.
If you have any doubts in choosing the coil give us a call or send a message to email@example.com we will be happy to assist you.
SSOCC Coil Mode Compatibility table:
- If you wonder what are the "modes", please read this article: What are all the different vaping modes.
- If your battery does not have the capability of modifying its output (increase or decrease the wattage), your battery has "constant output" and operates in "power mode". If your battery does not have a way to increase or decrease the wattage then make sure you check the operation manual that came with your device to determine the appropiate resistance level it should operate with. you can also check the list below of devices that use SSOCC coils and check the specifications.
What devices use the Kangertech SSOCC Coils?
- Toptank Mini
- Toptank Nano
- Topbox Mini
- Topbox Nano
- Aerotank Plus
- Subtank Mini
- Subtank Nano
- Subtank Plus
- Subox Mini
- Subox Nano
- Subox Mini-C
- Subtank Mini-C (Protank 5)
- Protank 4
- Subvod Mega
- K-Pin Mini
- Iken Kit
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) nor are these intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods and vapor products in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of a LI-ION battery, Electronic Cigarette,Vaporizer or Vaping Device.