Smok Nord Coil Replacement Pack - Mesh, Ceramic or Regular
The replacement coils for the Smok Nord Pod vaping system are available in MTL* or DL* versions.
*Mouth to lung vaping (MTL): when you fill your mouth with vapor "before" passing the vapor to your lungs
Direct Lung vaping (DL): when you inhale the straight to your lungs.
Each pack of coils contains five sealed units (blister pack), and it comes with the distinctive anti-counterfeit seal to check its authenticity.
Options to choose:
Nord 0.6Ω Mesh Coil:
- These coils are appropriate for Sub-Ohm and DL (Direct Lung) vaping.
- The coils produce a significant amount of vapor.
- Sub-Ohm vaping does not bode well with high nicotine levels as it can produce a harsh "throat hit" experience.
Nord Ceramic 1.4Ω Coil:
- Ceramic coils are well known for providing an exceptionally smooth "throat hit" experience
- The resistance at 1.4Ω makes them appropriate for MTL (Mouth to Lung) vaping with any nicotine level.
- The Ceramic coil at 1.4Ω bodes well with Nic Salts or high nicotine liquids.
- High-Temperature Resistance
- Long lifespan
Nord 1.4Ω Regular Coil:
- Perfect coil for MTL (Mouth to Lung) vapers as it produces a high concentration of vapor. You can use these coils with any level of nicotine.
Nord 0.8Ω MTL Dual Coil (DC):
- These have a dual coil and are excellent for MTL (Mouth to Lung) at a Wattage around 16W. These coils are the same ones used by the Nord 2 kit.
- The coil features a 2mm inner hole for better wicking and heats faster than the regular coil.
What is the difference between a mesh coil and a regular coil?
- The mesh coil has a metal "mesh" that surrounds the cotton while the regular coil has a "wire" wrapping the cotton. As a result, the mesh coil has more metal surface in contact around the cotton and produces a more even heat along the moist cotton.
- Both coils will produce vapor by evaporating the liquid present in the cotton, but you might find that depending on the flavor you prefer one or the other.
What devices are the Smok Nord Coils compatible with?
- We are currently shipping Monday through Friday on time. USPS Transit times may vary due to COVID-19, depending on your location. Please be patient
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), nor are these intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods, and vapor products, in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the use of a Lithium-Ion battery, Electronic Cigarette, Vaporizer, or Vaping Device.