Quick facts to help you choose your coils:
- The higher the resistance (Ω=Ohm) the less heat and vapor production: a 1.8Ω coil will produce less heat than a 1.2Ω coil
- The lower the resistance the more heat and vapor production: a 0.5Ω coil will produce more heat than a 1Ω coil.
- Each flavor will be uniquely affected by the amount of heat.
- Flavor chasers and mouth to lung* vapers like above 1 Ohm (Ω) resistance levels.
- Cloud chasers and direct lung** vapers prefer Sub-Ohm levels.
- Nicotine levels above 6mg do not bode well with Sub-Ohm (below 1 Ohm) resistance levels.
- You always need to "prime" a coils before using it for the first time. For more information on priming a coil please read: 3 ways to prime a coil
- For information regarding when to replace the coil, please read: When to change the coil
*Mouth to lung (MTL): is the term used to describe the type of vaping where the vapor is inhaled into the mouth and held in the mouth before passing it to the lungs.
** Direct Lung (DL): is the term used to describe the type of vaping where the vapor is inhaled directly into the lungs.