Quick facts to help you choose your Kangertech coils:
- Always check your battery or kit specifications on the resistance level (Ohms - Ω) it supports, and never choose a resistance level outside the supported range.
- The higher the resistance (Ω=Ohm), the less heat and vapor production: a 1.8Ω coil produces less heat than a 1.2Ω coil
- The lower the resistance, the more heat, and vapor production: a 0.5Ω coil produces more heat than a 1Ω coil.
- Each flavor is uniquely affected by the amount of heat.
- Flavor chasers and mouth to lung* vapers like above 1 Ohm (Ω) resistance levels.
- Cloud chasers and direct lung** vapers prefer Sub-Ohm levels.
- Nicotine levels above 6mg do not bode well with Sub-Ohm (below 1 Ohm) resistance levels.
- You always need to "prime" coils before using it for the first time. For more information on priming a coil, please read: 3 ways to prime a coil
- For information regarding when to replace the coil, please read: When to change the coil
- If you have any doubts, send us an email to: email@example.com
*Mouth to lung (MTL):
- Is the term used to describe the way of vaping where the vapor is inhaled and held in the mouth before passing it to the lungs.
** Direct Lung (DL):
- Is the term used to describe the way of vaping where the vapor is inhaled directly into the lungs, without holding it inside the mouth.