Quick Facts about Nic Salts:
- Nic Salts can have high or low levels of Nicotine
- The nicotine present in Nic Salts is absorbed faster by the body than that present in traditional e-liquids.
- Regardless of the type of nicotine, we strongly recommend MTL (mouth to Lung) devices for nicotine levels above 6 mg.
- MTL devices always use coils above 1 Ohm in resistance.
- Most Pod Systems are MTL and above 1Ω, check the specs of your device.
- Do not use the high Nic Salts with Sub-Ohm devices; it might be a very harsh experience.
- If you use Sub-Ohm vaporizers, choose a low nicotine level e-liquid or Nic Salt, we recommend not higher than 6mg.
Quick Facts about Sub-Ohm Nicotine Salts:
- These are specially formulated for use with Sub-Ohm vaping devices but can also be used with MTL devices.
- The nicotine in a Nicotine Salt e-liquid is absorbed much faster than that in traditional liquids
- Sub-Ohm formulated Nicotine Salts will produce more vapor than average Nic Salts.
- Sub-Ohm Nic Salts are usually in the range of 3mg to 6mg of nicotine content, and it is absorbed by the body faster than the traditional e-liquid comparable nicotine level.