Kanger Cupti 2 Starter Kit - All in One AIO
- In Stock
The Kanger CUPTI 2 is an All-In-One device that can also be used as a Mod with your favorite stand alone 510 threaded tank (it features an adapter that makes the device work as a Mod). The Kanger CUPTI 2 features a large 5.0ml built-in tank that utilizes a leak free cup design.
With power up to 80W it also supports the use different types of coils
in temperature control mode:
- Stainless Steel
The CUPTI2 features an adjustable airflow valve so you can adjust the density of the vapor to your liking.
- OLED screen display
- Replaceable drip tip (510)
- 5 ml tank capacity
- Power Mode (variable wattage) from 5W to 80W
- Supports coils from 0.1 Ohm up to 2.5 Ohm
- Supports the use of Nickel, Titanium and Stainless coils in Temperature Control Mode
- 510 tank adapter included
- Adjustable airflow control
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Firmware upgradeable
- Zinc and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Supports the use of the rebuildable CLRBA coil (not included)
- Requires 2 18650 battery cells (capable of 30A) NOT INCLUDED, must be purchased separately
- QR Code and ID number to verify its authenticity in Kangertech's website
In the box:
- 1 x Cupti 2
- 1 x 510 adapter
- 1 x CLOCC coil - SUS316L 0.5Ω
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User Manual
For information on how often to change the coil--> When to change the coil of the Cupti 2
PLEASE NOTE: This device uses 2 18650 battery cells that must be purchased separately.
Recommended 18650 battery cells for the Cupti 2:
Recommended coils for the Cupti 2:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really like this product, cupti2. I have used the “cupti” as well. Love the fact that juice doesnt leak. I don’t know if this is a defect or not, but it was really difficult to remove batteries (battery compartment seems almost too small). So i cant easily switch out batteries, must use charger. On the up side, can smoke while charging
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.