Kanger Evod Pro - Kangertech Mouth to Lung Vaping Starter Kit
- In Stock
The Kanger Evod Pro is an all in one device, specially designed for mouth to lung vaping*. A one piece design with many advantageous features:
- It can be filled from the top.
- Uses a 18650 rechargeable battery cell that can be replaced
- Can be charged through the Micro Usb port, or you can charge the battery cell in an external charger.
- It has pass-through capabilities, meaning you can vape while it is charging.
- 4ml of liquid capacity
- Simple easy to use one button operation
- Protection features to ensure quality and safety
*Mouth to lung vaping (MTL): when you fill your mouth with vapor "before" passing the vapor to your lungs
Direct Lung vaping (DL): when you inhale the vapor straight to your lungs.
In the box:
- 1 Evod Pro
- 1 CLOCC coil
- 1 Micro USB cable
Please note this device needs a 18650 battery cell to operate and it is NOT included in the box. The battery cell must be capable of at least 20A continuous discharge rate.
Here are some suitable battery cells to operate the EVOD Pro:
CAUTION: Only use an appropriate rechargeable 18650 battery cell
Vappora.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Battery safety features:
- On/Off button - Fast click 5 times the power button to turn off the battery when carrying the device in your purse or pocket to avoid unintended powering of the unit
- 10 second protection - The device will automatically turn off after 10 seconds of pressing the power button. This function is mainly to protect the coil from burning.
- Short circuit protection
- Overcharge and overuse protection
How to use:
- Unscrew the top of the Evod Pro containing the middle column and the coil.
- Fill the tank with e-liquid up to the "max" line
- Prime the coil (the coil is screwed to the bottom of the internal column):
- Place a drop of liquid in one of the 2 external holes on the sides of the coil and wait for the cotton to absorb it
- Do the same on the other hole
- Repeat this operation on both holes again
- Put a drop of liquid "inside" the coil (from the top hole) aiming at the cotton on one side, in the space between the 2 external holes.
- Repeat this last operation on the opposite side or where you see the cotton can absorb more liquid.
- Screw back in the top with the middle column
- Turn the power on (click 5 times the power button in 2 seconds)
- Press the power button while inhaling, vapor should start flowing.
If you need help choosing the nicotine level of your liquid please read this article: How to choose the nicotine level of your eliquid
It might also be of help: When to change to coil of your vaping device
If you need further help you can always contact our support team, we will be happy to assist you.
This device uses CLOCC coils (0.5Ω/1.5Ω) that can be found by clicking here ---> CLOCC coils . Please note this device does not support the use of NI200 coils.
A rebuildable atomizer head is now available for the Evod Pro ---> CLRBA - Rebuiltable Atomizer
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just make sure you get a battery. Not included in the kit.
I have had both, this one and the v2 version, they are both the same but this one will last forever, just replace the battery when it gets old, no more changing broken glasses like the V2 version. Not only that, but after a year the battery of my V2 was not holding much charge anymore, so definitely this version is the way to go.
This is my first vape, I am very happy with it. I can't compare to anything, but it works great, plenty of vapor and good flavor. I like that it uses an independent battery, so when the battery dies in the future I will not have to replace the whole unit. Good, I recommend it.
Also, shipping was fast and support was very helpful in helping me figure out what I needed.
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.