Kanger Subox Mini Starter Kit by Kangertech
This product has been discontinued by Kangertech. Please be aware of cheap imitations being sold over the internet. The authentic Subox Mini was CE&RoHs certified, meaning these were guaranteed to be made with metal (stainless steel) that did not contain lead. We are concerned to see the cheap clones sold in many internet sites, and the main difference we noticed between the original and the clone is the weight, which means that the metal used is not the same and is probably of inferior quality. Due to the nature of the e-cigarettes as devices that will literally drive components inside your body, we strongly suggest to acquire only authentic devices that have been rated "clean", with no lead content.
There is a newer version available: Kangertech Topbox Mini
There is also a new very similar device: the Kanger Subox Mini C
New Subox Mini Starter Kit by Kangertech. Sub-Ohm vaping made easy! Improved Subtank Mini RBA and airflow design and KBox Mini capable of 50W now with passthrough feature (vape while charging)
510 Drip tip (Delrin)
OCC 0.5 Ohm (15W to 60W)
OCC 1.5 Ohm (10W to 26W)
Improved RBA (Rebuildable Atomizer head)
Subtank Mini with aqueous ceramic coating
New Airflow design
KBox Mini output up to 50W supports coils down to 0.3 Ohm
The Kit contains:
1 Kbox Mini (Battery/Mod)
1 Subtank Mini (Tank)
1 OCC (Organic Cotton coil) 0.5 Ohm
1 OCC (Organic Cotton coil) 1.5 Ohm
2 RBA Coils
1 RBA Mini Plus Base
1 Instruction Manual
2 RBA desk screw
2 Cover screw
1 Screw driver
Japanese cotton sheet
Note: This package does not contain the 18650 battery cell needed to operate. A 18650 cell should be 20A (continuous discharge rate) or above. Using a battery cell that does not conform to the manufacturer requirements can be potentially hazardous.
KBox Mini security features:
Short Circuit protection, OLED will flash and display "0.0 Ω"
Atomizer Open circuit. OLED will flash and display "9.9 Ω"
Cell reverse protection: no power output if battery cell is in reverse position
PCB over temperature protection: battery stops operating and OLED displays "Temp High"
10 Second overtime usage coil protection: battery stops operating and OLED displays "10S OVER"
Cell capacity protection: when battery cell capacity is too low the cell indicator will flash.
KBox Mini use method:
1.- Fast click 5 times the ON/OFF switch to turn on or off.
2.- After it turns on the OLED will display Kanger Tech" at standby mode.
3.- Press the "+", "-" button to adjust the wattage output.
4.- OLED will display the battery capacity level, resistance value and output wattage.
5.- Press "+" and "-" simultaneously to adjust the orientation display.
6.- Plug in the Micro USB cord to charge the battery cell. The OLED will display the charging state. Once fully charged the OLED will turn off.
7.- You can vape while the battery charges (passthrough)
Recommended coils: must be 0.5Ω or higher, NI200 is not compatible with the Subox kit as it can only operate in Power Mode (a.k.a. Variable Wattage Mode)
Suitable battery cells for this kit:
CAUTION: Only use an appropiate rechargeable 18650 battery cell capable of 20 Amp (or higher) continuous discharge.
Vappora.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product was my first purchase ever made when first getting into vaping. It's an over all great purchase, had issues at first with some leakage but learned a lot about what coils worked best and no issues since.
It performs great, I love the amount of vapor, the flavor is great, the mod has a very nice size. Very fast shipping. I received a free sample of Havana Dream with it and I loved the flavor. Overall, highly recommended.
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) nor are these intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods and vapor products in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of a LI-ION battery.