Kangertech Cupti Kit - All in One design - 75W - battery not included
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Kangertech Cupti new all in one, leak-free design featuring Pyrex glass and 75W of Power. It is a redesigned and improved Nebox. The liquid chamber is closed and can only be accessed from the top. It features A central column where the coil sits (pretty much in the same way a teapot is designed). With this new liquid chamber design there are no leaks.
It can be operated in Power Mode or in Temperature Control Mode
In the box:
- 1 Cupti
- 1 CLOCC (SUS316L) 0.5Ω Coil - for "direct to lung" vaping
- 1 CLOCC (NiCr) 1.5Ω Coil - for "mouth to lung" vaping
- 1 Extra Drip tip (for Mouth to lung vapers)
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Manual
- Battery sticker/cover
Please note this device needs a 18650 battery cell to operate and it is NOT included in the box. Here are some suitable battery cells:
CAUTION: Only use an appropriate rechargeable 18650 battery cell capable of 20 Amp (or higher) continuous discharge and 30A peak rate.
Vappora.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
(1) *Mouth to lung vaping (MTL): when you fill your mouth with vapor "before" passing the vapor to your lungs
Direct Lung vaping (DL): when you inhale the vapor straight to your lungs.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the size, it is leak free and makes great vapor. I have used it for more than 3 months and have had no issues, I love it! I do have heard this device is picky with the batteries so I got an MXJO sold here at vappora and it works flawlessly.
Also got the rose color which looks awesome, it looks much better than the picture. I will be getting a second unit as a backup.
I have owned four of these. First one lasted forever and was great. Since then it has been downhill. Last one I purchased I had to take pets off an old one to get it to work. I really loved the first one which I why I keep trying but the last three have all had problems. Coils get burnt stems bent don’t read batteries correctly and low resistance messages. Also go to lowest setting and you cannot reset.
vapor is great, flavor is awesome. Easy to use.
Fast shipping and great customer service.
Thank you Vappora!
I Love my cupti! This is by far one of my favorite vaping devices. However one fall and the chamber cracked! I have only had it for a few short weeks too :(
Excellent vape, lives to its claim of no leaking!
Fits my pocket, this is my all day vape.
Make sure you get a high quality battery, it can be somewhat finicky with batteries. I was using mine with a Samsung that worked perfectly in my other vape, but in the Cupti it would trigger the "check battery" warning and no power. I got an MXJO 3000 mAh which I believe is superior than Samsung and LG, the battery error is gone.
I got mine in Champagne....it looks awesome! The picture does no justice to its real look.
Fast shipping and great customer service, also I like Vappora has all the accesories for the Cupti. Thank you guys!
I been vaping for years now, and I must say the KangerTech Cupti will not disappoint from beginners to the
Veteran vaporer. Easy to use and very smooth vape, overall nice unit.
Will be buying another for the wife.
I have two of the cupti .
Both work perfectly .
Fits nice in hand and Works great , buy a silicone skin for it as glass will break if dropped and glass is struck. Get the rebuildable coil deck to save from buying coils .
No leaks , good vape and the quality you expect from Kangertech .
Delivery from vappora is fast !
I’m very impressed with Vappora. My Cupti was Processed….Shipped (not upgraded)….Delivered…AND I was able to vape for a day, all while going through a dispute with another company for a defective Cupti and imaginary customer service. Best of all, the box was SHRINK-WRAPPED, yes, SHRINK-WRAPPED, which is highly important. Right out of the box, my Cupti vaped fine!!
The champagne color looks even better in person. Never leaks, so it’s purse-friendly. Pressing a button for an LED light to indicate how much juice is left would be a great upgrade. But it's compact, sleek, functions great, and really lives up to the claim of leak-free! I vape TC with 1.5 NiC coil. Will order from them again! Thank YOU Vappora :)
I had a Nebox. Put in an oring, which took care of the leaking. It just felt large in the hand. Got the Cupti. No leakes. Feels great in the hand. Just wish it had a larger juice capacity, as I'm on the road all day, but it's easy to fill. I've also got a Cupti 2. Love them both
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.