Kangertech Cupti Kit - All in One design - 75W - battery not included
- In Stock
Kangertech Cupti is an all in one, leak-free design featuring Pyrex glass and 75W of Power. This popular vaporizer has many unique features providing an excellent vaping experience for both cloud chasers and flavor lovers:
- The liquid chamber is closed resembling a "cup" and can only be accessed from the top, hence the name "Cupti".
- The vapor flows through a central column where the coil sits.
- This innovative design in a "cup" style makes the Kanger Cupti a leak free vaporizer.
- With this new liquid chamber design there are no leaks.
- The Cupti comes with 2 mouthpieces (or drip tips) a wider one for direct lung vaping, and a thinner one for "mouth to lung vaping" .
- 75W of power and 5 ml of liquid capacity.
- It can be operated in Power Mode (a.k.a. variable wattage) or in Temperature Control Mode
- All in one design that fits comfortably in your palm.
- The glass can be replaced
- Features a 510 replaceable Drip Tip
- Variable Wattage (7W to 75W)
In the box:
- 1 Cupti
- 1 CLOCC (SUS316L) 0.5Ω Coil - for "direct to lung" vaping
- 1 CLOCC (NiCr) 1.5Ω Coil - for "mouth to lung" vaping
- 1 Extra Drip tip (for Mouth to lung vapers)
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Manual
- Battery sticker/cover
Please note this device needs a 18650 battery cell to operate and it is NOT included in the box. Here are some suitable battery cells:
(1) *Mouth to lung vaping (MTL): when you fill your mouth with vapor "before" passing the vapor to your lungs
Direct Lung vaping (DL): when you inhale the vapor straight to your lungs.
For information on how often to change the coil--> When to change the coil of the Kangertech Cupti
Cupti Troubleshoot articles:
CAUTION: Only use an appropriate rechargeable 18650 battery cell capable of 20 Amp (or higher) continuous discharge and 30A peak rate.
Vappora.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’m very impressed with Vappora. My Cupti was Processed….Shipped (not upgraded)….Delivered…AND I was able to vape for a day, all while going through a dispute with another company for a defective Cupti and imaginary customer service. Best of all, the box was SHRINK-WRAPPED, yes, SHRINK-WRAPPED, which is highly important. Right out of the box, my Cupti vaped fine!!
The champagne color looks even better in person. Never leaks, so it’s purse-friendly. Pressing a button for an LED light to indicate how much juice is left would be a great upgrade. But it's compact, sleek, functions great, and really lives up to the claim of leak-free! I vape TC with 1.5 NiC coil. Will order from them again! Thank YOU Vappora :)
I had a Nebox. Put in an oring, which took care of the leaking. It just felt large in the hand. Got the Cupti. No leakes. Feels great in the hand. Just wish it had a larger juice capacity, as I'm on the road all day, but it's easy to fill. I've also got a Cupti 2. Love them both
Absolutely love this device. The size is perfect, does not leak, the vapor is great, wonderful flavor. And now with the CLRBA (highly recommended)....I could not ask for more. My favorite vape ever! Love it!
This is a very good vape, my only complain is how hard it is to figure out how much liquid is left. Other than that, it works very good, big clouds, no leak excellent flavor.
Love the size, fits nicely in my pocket. Very nice vapor, big improvement compared to what I was using. Love it!
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.