Kangertech Evod Tank
The Evod Tank is a two-piece design engineered by Kangertech for mouth to lung vaping. This tank is one of Kangertech's most successful models for vape pens. It is known as a "clearomizer," a term to indicate its "clear" see-through tank design. When vaping began, the term "tank" was not used as it is today; instead, "clearomizer" was the common term to indicate a clear tank design with a replaceable coil.
The Evod Tank produces a superb flavor, is easy to use, and is leak-free.
Evod Tank Features:
- It is a two-piece design: the liquid container and the base.
- The base is made of Stainless Steel and is replaceable if needed.
- The liquid container is a one-piece design with the mouthpiece built-in and two convenient glass windows to see the remaining level of e-liquid.
- The Evod tank has a 2ml capacity.
- It uses the coils positioned at the bottom of the container, making the liquid always in contact with the absorbing wicks of the coil.
- The Evod tank comes in 8 beautiful colors that match those in the Evod 2 Vape Pen Kit, the Evod and Evod VV batteries.
- Each Evod tank comes with a 1.8 Ohm coil pre-installed.
- It is designed for use with batteries that feature an Ego type of thread or can be used with batteries that feature a 510 thread by using an adaptor.
In the box:
- 1 Evod Tank
- 1 Evod Coil in 1.8 Ohm
Note: Each tank will ship in a sealed plastic wrap. Only the box of 5 tanks has the Kangertech authentication label on the outside.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to fill the Evod Tank?
To fill the tank: hold the tank upside down (mouthpiece down) and unscrew the base. Fill the interior of the tank in the space between the glass and the center pipe. Do not pour the liquid into the centerpiece as this is an airflow column.
What coil resistance should I use?
The Evod Coils are available in 4 resistance levels: 1.5 Ohm, 1.8 Ohm, 2.2 Ohm, and 2.5 Ohm. Your best choice of resistance level will depend on the e-liquid you are using and the desired flavor and amount of vapor. Each flavor reacts differently to each type of coil. Just keep in mind that a lower Ohm number will yield more heat and produce more vapor than a higher Ohm number. Some flavors are better with less heat (higher Ohm), but coils will create more vapor with lower Ohm.
How to replace the coil of the Evod Tank?
Hold the tank upside down (mouthpiece down) and unscrew the base. Unscrew the coil from the base, clean the base under warm running water if possible and dry. Screw the new coil into the base.
How many Watts or Volts should I use with the Evod Tank?
Kangertech's recommended voltage levels are the following:
For 1.8 Ohm use 3.1V - 3.4V
For 2.2 Ohm use 3.5V - 3.8V
For 2.5 Ohm use 3.9V - 4.2V
If you are using a Vape Mod with variable wattage, start at the lowest possible wattage or no more than 7W. Too much power can potentially burn the coil.
What kind of e-liquid can I use with the Evod Tank?
You can use most types of e-liquids in different proportions of VG (Vegetable Glycerin) and PG (Propylene Glycol). Due to the nature of the coils, avoid using e-liquids that are 100% VG as these might be hard to be absorbed by the wick.
Can I use CBD e-liquid with the Evod tank?
Absolutely yes, as long as the CBD Liquid is not densely thick (high on VG), the Evod tank hits like a champ on CBD liquids. Most CBD liquids are higher on PG (the thinner component of any e-liquid).
- We are currently shipping Monday through Friday on time. USPS Transit times may vary due to COVID-19, depending on your location. Please be patient
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), nor are these intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods, and vapor products, in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the use of a Lithium-Ion battery, Electronic Cigarette, Vaporizer, or Vaping Device.