The Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions between the company hereby called Vappora, LLC and any person or legal entity who places an order from Vappora, LLC hereby called Customer. Any person or legal entity that becomes a Customer acknowledges having read the Terms and Conditions of Sale and declares to be of the legal age of 18 or more before placing an order. Unless otherwise specified in writing, all transactions between Vappora, LLC and its Customer are determined by the Terms and Conditions of Sales described here and are accepted by the Customer.
All items available for purchase from Vappora, LLC are hereby called products. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any mental or physical conditions. The products may contain nicotine, a highly addictive substance. Our products are only intended for committed smokers of legal smoking age and not by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested or in contact with the skin. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated our products nor is it intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep out of reach of children and pets.
By purchasing these products, Customer agrees to use products at their own risk. Under no circumstances will Vappora, LLC be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have produced or caused in connection with the use of or reliance on any products.
We advise caution when dealing with batteries. Never leave battery cells unattended. Do not modify the batteries, cables or chargers in any way, shape or form. Always use the chargers and cable cords provided and approved by the manufacturer. Always follow the manufacturer's specification when choosing a battery cell. Vappora, LLC. will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of a battery, electronic cigarette, vaporizer, vaping device or any product acquired at our store.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Vappora, LLC and may be refused at the company discretion. All orders must be paid in full before shipping (see payment options on order form). Orders can not be canceled after the shipping process has started.
- To provide the maximum amount of safety when visiting our online store, we have securely encrypted the whole website, not just the cart section but everything. When you make a payment, we do not store your credit card information in our site.
- Orders shipping to Florida addresses will be charged a 6% sales tax plus the corresponding percentage of Discretionary Sales Surtax.
- CA Proposition 56 tax on our products have not been paid. Consumers, retailers, and distributors in California obtaining products through Vappora LLC are responsible for paying this tax directly to the state.
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor shipments in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will send it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect all products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be sent. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
Shipping to the US:
- Due to regulations, Vappora is unable to ship any products into Utah and Massachusetts.
- We normally offer three services:
- USPS First Class Service can take under normal circumstances 3 to 7 business days in transit.
- Priority Mail Service is a 3-4 business days service under normal circumstances.
- Priority Mail Express is a 1-2 business days service.
- We might use other carries like Fedex and UPS
- Shipping times are estimated and not guaranteed. Sometimes transit times can be longer due to weather conditions, holidays or other unpredicted events. In infrequent and unfortunate occasions packages are lost. A "lost package claim" can only be placed after it has not been delivered 21 days from the day it was expected to arrive according to the USPS tracking system. Before these 21 days, the package cannot be claimed as lost.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once a carrier has confirmed a package has been delivered we are no longer responsible for it. If you are facing possible mail theft, you must contact the carrier or the local authorities to place a claim.
- We welcome international customers and at your request will ship your order, but please be aware that there are continuing changes in regulation over e-cigarette products in all countries around the world and we can not keep track of it. We can not take responsibility for packages confiscated by customs. We abide by the laws of the country where we physically operate, but it is your responsibility to know the rules and regulations in your home country or the country where you intend to ship the package. Customs clearance is the buyer's responsibility: our shipping fees do not include customs and duties. If the customs authorities confiscate the order, we will not be responsible, but if the package is returned to us, we will refund you the cost of the order, excluding any applicable shipping fee.
- If we made a mistake and shipped the wrong item (color, size or any other characteristic), we will replace the product without you incurring in any shipping expense.
- If there is any order discrepancy, please notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of your products. Upon notification, we will contact you and make arrangements to rectify the issue.
- International orders: - We currently do not have an international return system. Customer must pay return shipping fees and expenses. If the global return request is due to a mistake on our part, we will rectify the issue without causing any cost to the customer.
30 DAY RETURNS:
You may return products for a period of 30 days after purchasing according to the following guidelines:
- Products that have been used or show signs of wear will not be accepted for return.
- Unopened products: You may return unopened and unused products (not including e-liquids) in their original packaging for a period of 30 days after purchase. After inspection, we will proceed to issue a refund or store credit equivalent to the price paid for the product minus shipping fees. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Opened products: You may return ( for a period of 30 days after purchase) opened but unused products as long as no parts are missing (including the packaging) and the item has no signs of wear. A restocking fee of 20% might be deducted from the refund.
- Defective batteries: We will replace faulty batteries for a period of 30 days after purchase. Please contact us before initiating a defective battery return to determine if the battery is the issue. Sometimes the battery merely is in a locked position, or it could be other minor issues that can be easily fixed without the need to return it.
- Coils packs are not accepted for return.
- E-Liquids, Tinctures, CBD Oils, CBD E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts, Flavor Concentrates, and bases: Due to safety reasons NO returns or replacement of any e-liquid, tincture, flavor concentrates, Nicotine Salts or bases are accepted. All sales of e-liquid, CBD, tinctures, Nicotine Salts, bases and flavor concentrates are final.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- An authorized return will be open for 21 days. All items authorized for returning must be shipped back during this 21-day window after the authorization, or it will be canceled.
- All sales of items belonging to the "Clearance" category are not returnable. Clearance sales are final, no returns accepted.
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN:
- Log into our store, then go to My Account.
- Go to Completed Orders, then click Return Item(s) next to their item.
- Fill out the following items on the return request:
- Quantity to return
- Return reason
- Return action (optional)
- Comments (optional)
- Click Submit Return Request.
- Vappora, LLC reserves the right to adjust pricing without notifying the Customer and will honor the website (www.vappora.com) pricing at the time of Customers order.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, TRADE NAMES:
- This website and intellectual property rights in its design, text, graphics, pictures, photos, selection and arrangement thereof, together with the logos depicted in this website belong to Vappora, LLC. unless otherwise stated.
PRODUCT IMAGE DISCLAIMER:
- Product images are for illustration purposes only. Actual product colors may vary depending on screen resolution, light conditions, and monitor calibration.
Vappora, LLC reserves the right to modify or change its Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time without notifying the Customer.