Quick Facts About Traditional E-Liquids:
- The base components of all e-liquids is a proportion of PG (Propylene Glycol) and VG (Vegetable Glycerin)
- VG is more viscous and helps create vapor clouds
- PG is thinner, helps blend flavors and does not create big clouds of vapor.
- Cloud chasers use Sub-Ohm devices (with coils lower than 1 Ohm) and liquids that have a higher proportion of VG than PG.
- Flavor chasers and high nicotine vapers use devices with coils above 1 Ohm and MTL (Mouth to Lung) devices like Pod Systems.
- We do not recommend vaping Nicotine levels above 6mg with Sub-Ohm devices because it can be a harsh experience.
- The Nicotine of traditional e-liquids is not absorbed by the body as fast as the nicotine used in Salt Nicotine based liquids.