Kanger Evod Pro V2 - Mouth to Lung Kangertech Vaping Starter Kit
The Kanger Evod Pro V2 is an all in one device, specially designed for Mouth to Lung vaping*. But can also serve as a transitional device for "Direct to lung" vaping if desired. The Evod Pro V2 is an AIO one-piece design with many advantageous features:
- This vape pen features a top cap to fill the tank. Just unscrew the top and fill with your favorite e-juice or Nic Salt.
- The Evod Pro can be used with high VG or high PG e-liquids.
- The tank has a "cup" design that makes it leak-free.
- The mouthpiece features adjustable airflow, allowing you to set the density of the vapor to your likeness.
- The battery is built-in into the Evod (no need for replaceable batteries).
- It has a long-lasting 2500 mAh battery.
- The Evod Pro V2 features a MicroUSB charging port that has pass-through capabilities, meaning you can vape while it is charging.
- The tank has a 4ml of liquid capacity, double the amount of most vape pens.
- This vape pen is easy and simple to use with a one-button operation.
- Protection features to ensure quality and safety.
Please read the F.A.Q. section on this page for tips on how to take care of your Evod Pro V2.
*Mouth to lung vaping (MTL): when you fill your mouth with vapor "before" passing the vapor to your lungs
Direct Lung vaping (DL): when you inhale the vapor straight to your lungs.
In the box:
- 1 Evod Pro V2
- 1 CLOCC 0.5 Ohm coil (for Direct to Lung)
- 1 CLOCC 1.5 Ohm coil (for Mouth to Lung)
- 1 Replacement glass
- Extra seal 0-rings
- 1 MicroUSB cable
- Instruction Manual
Battery safety features:
- On/Off button - Fast click five times the power button to turn off the battery when carrying the device in your purse or pocket to avoid unintended powering of the unit
- 10-second protection - The device will automatically turn off after 10 seconds of pressing the power button. This function is mainly to protect the coil from burning.
- Short circuit protection
- Overcharge and overuse protection
Available Parts and Accessories for the Evod Pro V2:
- Replaceable CLOCC Coils
- Glass replacement
- Glass sealing rubber O-rings
- MicroUSB charging cable
- Kangertech Travel Case
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to use the Evod Pro V2:
Step 1: Unscrew the top mouthpiece of the Evod Pro containing the middle column. The bottom of the metal column has the coil screwed in place.
Step 2: Prime the coil (the coil is screwed to the bottom of the internal column):
Place a drop of liquid in one of the two external holes on the sides of the coil and wait for the cotton to absorb it
Do the same on the other hole
Repeat this operation one more time or until you see the cotton is slow to absorb the liquid.
Step 3: Fill the tank with e-liquid up to the "max" line. Be very careful not to overfill as it could cause gurgling.
Step 4: Screw the mouthpiece and center column to the top of the tank and adjust the airflow.
Step 5: Turn the power on by clicking five times the power button in no more than 2 seconds. You should see the Power Button light blink.
Step 6: Press the power button while inhaling, vapor should start flowing.
The Evod Pro is gurgling, how do I fix it?
The reason your vape is gurgling is that liquid found it's way inside the walls of the center tube were the air flows.
If you experience just a little gurgling, you might fix it by blowing air out through the mouthpiece, instead of inhaling.
If there is heavy gurgling, the best thing to do is to unscrew the top piece, unscrew the coil, open the airflow at its maximum and run warm water through the bottom of the center column. The water should exit through the airflow holes. Then, you can blow air through the mouthpiece to dry the inside of the double wall (where the air flows).
Then place a new coil, prime the coil, and the gurgling should be gone.
What is the best way to clean and replace the coil?
Sometimes the middle shaft can get clogged of liquid residue. We recommend cleaning the shaft where the air flows everytime you replace the coil.
Detailed instructions for cleaning the shaft of your vape device can be found here:
When should I change the coil of my Evod Pro?
When the amount of vapor decreases and re-charging the battery does not make the unit produce more vapor, it is probably time to place a new coil.
For more information, please read: When to change to coil of your vaping device
What type of Juice can I use with the Evod Pro?
The Evod Pro can be used with thin (high PG) or thick (High VG) e-liquids and CBD E-Liquids. Just keep in mind that if you use nicotine levels above 6mg, the coil should have a resistance of 1 Ohm or above (1.5 Ohm) to avoid a harsh throat hit.
If you need help choosing the nicotine level of your liquid, please read this article: How to choose the nicotine level of your eliquid
If you need further assistance, you can always contact our support team; we will be happy to assist you.
- We are currently shipping Monday through Friday on time. USPS Transit times may vary due to COVID-19, depending on your location. Please be patient
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), nor are these intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods, and vapor products, in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the use of a Lithium-Ion battery, Electronic Cigarette, Vaporizer, or Vaping Device.