Kangertech TOGO Mini starter Kit - Kanger smallest vaporizer
The Kangertech Togo Mini Kit is one of the smallest personal vaporizer made by Kangertech. Don't be fooled by its size: it has an incredible 3.8 ml liquid capacity and uses CLOCC coils, just like its bigger brother, the Cupti.
Super easy to use, it has a built-in battery with 1600 mAh of capacity and a Micro USB port to charge it. Prime the coil, fill the tank, all you have to do is press the power button and vape! Simple, no complicated modes, press, and vape. It is excellent for those who do not like to deal with complicated devices.
It is suitable for both "Mouth to lung" and "Direct Lung" * vaping (What is this?)
Togo Mini Features:
- 3.8 ml of liquid capacity
- Top-filled tank
- Cup style tank design to guarantee a leak-free experience
- Replaceable Pyrex glass
- An easy to adjust top airflow control valve
- 1600 mAh built-in battery
- Battery level indicator
- 5 LED battery capacity indicator
- Micro USB charging port
- CLOCC coils available for MTL or DL
- AIO (All in One) vaporizer
- Ergonomic Design
- Security label with an ID number to verify its authenticity in Kangertech's website.
Please read the F.A.Q. section on this page for tips on how to take care of your TOGO Mini.
Togo Mini Security Features:
- Lock mode: fast click five times to turn off/on. When in "off" mode the button will not trigger the battery making it safe to have in a pocket
- Short Circuit Protection: the battery will shut off if a short circuit is detected and will not turn back on until the short is corrected.
- Atomizer Protection: after 10 seconds of pressing the button down, the power will be cut-off.
In the box:
- 1 x TOGO Mini
- 1 x CLOCC coil 0.5Ω (SS316L)
- 1 x CLOCC coil 1Ω (NiCr)
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x Replacement glass
- User Manual
Accessories compatible with TOGO Mini:
For information on how often to change the coil--> When to change the coil of the Kanger Togo kit
* Mouth to Lung (MTL): is the type of vaping where you hold the vapor in the mouth before passing it to the lungs. MTL is how most cigarette smokers inhale. It is the way "flavor" chasers and high nicotine users vape. For Mouth to Lung vaping, use CLOCC coils at 1 Ohm or 1.5 Ohm resistance.
* Direct to lung (DL): is the type of vaping where the vapor is inhaled directly to the lungs. DL is how huge clouds of vapor are made. For Direct Lung vaping, use 0.5 Ohm coils.
NOTE: If you vape with liquids that contain more than 6mg of Nicotine, we suggest using coils with a resistance 1 Ohm or higher to avoid a harsh throat hit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I turn on the Togo Mini?
To turn on the Kanger Togo Mini you must click the Power button 5 times in a short period of time (less than 2 seconds). Repeat the same operation to turn the vape unit Off.
Remember to turn the Togo Mini off before placing it in your pocket or purse to avoid unintended powering that could potentially deplete the battery or cause flooding of the coil.
How do I operate the Kangertech Togo Mini?
Unscrew the top mouthpiece of the Togo Mini containing the middle column. The bottom of the metal column has the coil screwed in place when new. Make sure the coil is well screwed to the air column.
Prime the coil (the coil is screwed to the bottom of the internal column):
- Place a drop of liquid in one of the two external holes on the sides of the coil and wait for the cotton to absorb it
- Repeat the operation on the other hole
- Do it again one more time or until you see the cotton has become slow absorbing the e-liquid.
Fill the tank with e-liquid up to the "max" line. Be very careful not to overfill as it could cause gurgling.
Screw the mouthpiece and center column to the top of the tank and adjust the airflow to your liking.
Turn the power on by clicking five times the power button in no more than 2 seconds. You should see the Power Button light blink.
Press the power button while inhaling, vapor should start flowing.
The Togo Mini is gurgling, how do I fix it?
The reason your vape is gurgling is that liquid found it's way inside the walls of the center tube were the air flows.
If you experience just a little gurgling, you might fix it by blowing air out through the mouthpiece, instead of inhaling. Blow out through the mouthpiece until you hear a smooth sound with no gurgling.
If there is heavy gurgling, the best thing to do is to unscrew the top piece, unscrew the coil, open the airflow at its maximum and run warm water through the bottom of the center column. The water should exit through the airflow holes. Then, you can blow air through the mouthpiece to dry the inside of the double wall (where the air flows).
Then place a new coil, prime the coil, and the gurgling should be gone.
What is the best way to clean and replace the coil?
Sometimes the middle shaft can get clogged of liquid residue. We recommend cleaning the shaft where the air flows everytime you replace the coil.
Detailed instructions for cleaning the shaft of your vape device can be found here:
When should I change the coil of the Kanger Togo Mini?
When the amount of vapor decreases and re-charging the battery does not make the unit produce more vapor, it is probably time to place a new coil.
For more information, please read: When to change to coil of your vaping device
What type of Juice can I use with the Togo Mini?
The Togo Mini can be used with thin (high PG) or thick (High VG) e-liquids and CBD E-Liquids. Just keep in mind that if you use nicotine levels above 6mg, the coil should have a resistance of 1 Ohm or above to avoid a harsh throat hit.
If you need help choosing the nicotine level of your liquid, please read this article: How to choose the nicotine level of your eliquid
If you need further assistance, you can always contact our support team; we will be happy to assist you.
- We are currently shipping Monday through Friday on time. USPS Transit times may vary due to COVID-19, depending on your location. Please be patient
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), nor are these intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods, and vapor products, in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the use of a Lithium-Ion battery, Electronic Cigarette, Vaporizer, or Vaping Device.