Subox Mini V2 by Kangertech (New 2019 Edition)
A small-sized, lightweight vape kit manufactured by Kangertech. This newer version of the acclaimed Subvox Mini (V1) features a very easy to use battery (KBox Mini V2) with adjustable wattage and all the security features you would expect from Kangertech. The tank is leak free and features an adjustable airflow control valve so you can adjust the desired amount of air when vaping. This kit also introduces the new NCOCC coil which provides an excellent vaping experience. This vape kit comes with a 0.8 Ohm coil perfect for producing big clouds and can also be used with the optional 1.5 Ohm coils (not included) if high nicotine vaping is your style. We suggest using coils above 1 Ohm for nicotine levels above 6mg.
Subox Mini V2 Features:
- Straightforward operation, just adjust the desired wattage level and vape.
- Power range from 7W to 60W (Recommended range is 7W to 25W)
- 2 ml tank capacity
- A leakproof airflow control valve positioned at the top of the tank to regulate the amount of air
- Built-in battery with a 2200 mAh capacity that can be charged through a MicroUSB port
- Designed to comfortably fit in your hand weighting only 140 gr (5 Oz)
- The battery can operate with coils in the range of 0.1Ω up to 3.0Ω
- The top filled tank features removable drip tip
- Glass window to see the liquid level
- A tank that is 22mm in diameter
- OLED screen display
- NCOCC Coil (0.8Ω) for Direct Lung vaping
- Optional (must be purchased separately) NCOCC 1.5Ω coil
Overtime Protection:When the device is used continuously for more than the set working time it stops working and displays "Over Time" on the screen. This feature prevents burning the coil due to overextended inhalation.
Short circuit protection:When the atomizer is in short circuit, or the coil has a resistance lower than 0.1Ω, the screen will display 0.00Ω, and the device will stop working.
Open Circuit Protection:When the atomizer is not connected or is poorly connected with the battery, and you press the Power button the screen displays "9.99Ω"
High-Temperature Protection:When the PCB board (Printed Circuit Board)temperature is above 75°F, the battery will stop functioning, and the screen will display "Temp High."
Low Voltage Protection:When the battery voltage cannot support the power output, a battery icon will flash on the screen, and there will be no output. The battery needs to be recharged.
In the Box:
- 1 x Subtank Mini 2.0
- 1 x KBox Mini 60W
- 1 x NCOCC 0.8 Ohm Coil (NiCr)
- 1 x USB charging cable
- User Manual
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2pm (Eastern Time) we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- To insure quality, all products are inspected prior to shipping and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non pre-ordered items to be delayed please place separate orders.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) nor are these intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods and vapor products in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of a LI-ION battery.