Subvod Kit - Kangertech Vape Pen e-cigarette
The Subvod Kit is an easy to use vape pen starter kit for those wanting to adventure into the Sub-Ohm world. This kit has been designed by Kangertech to work together optimally. No need to adjust any settings, it is a one-button design, and the battery is built-in and customized to the perfect output, so you do not have to worry about any adjustments. Also, the passthrough capability of this kit is a big plus compared to many other vape pen style kits. Having passthrough capability means that even when the battery runs out of power, all you need is a USB port (your computer, car, or an AC Wall adaptor) to vape at the same time it is charging.
The Subvod Kit consists of a Tank and a Battery. You can separate both parts by unscrewing if needed.
Subvod Tank Features:
- The Subvod Tank is a classic, high-quality stainless steel manufactured tank, that has proved its success for many years and is known as the "Toptank Nano."
- The Subvod tank has a 3.2ml of e-liquid capacity and can be filled without the need to unscrew it from the battery. To refill, unscrew the top of the tank where the mouthpiece sits - this is what is called "top-fill."
- This tank has excellent performance with e-liquids that have 50% or more of VG (Vegetable Glycerin) and are "thicker." We do not recommend this tank for thinner e-liquids, or those where the PG/VG ratio is more substantial on the PG side.
- One of the best features of this tank is that it can be separated into pieces and cleaned under running warm water.
- The Subvod glass is heat resistant and can be replaced in the unfortunate event it brakes.
- Another great feature is the adjustable airflow control valve that allows even more control to adjust the quality of the vapor you desire. The airflow valve is a ring around the base of the tank; you can rotate to increase or diminish the amount of air that flows into the coil.
- This tank uses the Kanger SSOCC coils, and you can optionally use variations available (Ceramic, Clapton, NiCr, SUS) to achieve the desired vaping experience. These coil variations are not included in the kit, must be purchased separately.
- It features 510 thread connection (the standard connection used by most Mods)
Subvod Battery Features:
- This battery has been tailored to provide the best experience with the Subvod Nano tank.
- It has one button, just press, and vape!
- This battery features a "passthrough" function, which means that you can vape while it is charging.
- The Subvod Battery features a MicroUSB port at the bottom to recharge when depleted, or simply to avoid it from being depleted while using the passthrough capability.
- The output of the Subvod battery has been perfectly tuned for the 0.5 Ohm coils. It does not necessarily mean you could not use it with SSOCC coils of other higher resistance levels, but you would have to experiment. This battery does not support the use of the lower SSOCC 0.2 Ohm or the Nickel coils.
- The Subvod Battery has a 1300 mAh capacity.
- Built-in Safety Features: Short Circuit Protection, Overcharge protection, and 10 Second Overuse protection
Subvod Kit Box Content:
- 1 Toptank Nano
- 1 Subvod battery with 1300 mAh capacity
- 1 SSOCC coil in 0.5 Ohm (NiCr)
- 1 Spare Replacement Glass
- 1 Micro USB cable
- Printed User Manual
Subvod Compatible accessories (optional):
- Subvod Replacement glass
- Subvod Battery - all colors
- Subvod Tank (Toptank Nano)
- Seal O-ring replacement
- USB Cable
- SSOCC Coils
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do you change the coil on a Kangertech Subvod?
- To change the coil of your Subvod, unscrew the tank from the battery.
- With the tank in an upside-down position, unscrew the base of the tank. Attached to the base of the tank is the coil.
- Unscrew the used coil from the base and replace it by screwing the new coil.
How do I turn on my Subvod?
To turn on the Subvod, click the Power button five times in less than 2 seconds.
If you wish to turn it off, repeat the same procedure.
How long does the Subvod battery last?
The lifetime of a Subvod Battery is approximately 400 recharges, so assuming you recharge the battery every day, it will last you about one year.
How long will the Subvod last charged?
It will depend on how often you vape and how long you take each drag. For the average vaper, it will last for a full day of vaping.
- We are currently shipping Monday through Friday on time. USPS Transit times may vary due to COVID-19, depending on your location. Please be patient
- Our best effort is made to ship your order in the fastest and safest possible way.
- We ship via United States Postal Service (USPS). Once the package has been handed to USPS, we have no control over it. We monitor packages in transit and will contact USPS if we see any problem arise.
- All orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment being processed from Monday through Friday. If you place your order before 2 pm (Eastern Time), we will ship it the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2 pm and during the weekend will be shipped next Monday.
- You will receive an email confirming the shipment of your order with a tracking number.
- We inspect products before shipping, and a photographic record of the items shipped is kept.
- Orders containing pre-ordered items will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is in stock and ready to be shipped. To avoid non-pre-ordered items to be delayed, please place separate orders.
- All our "Free Shipping" offers and coupons will be fulfilled with the shipping method of our choice, and the order will be fulfilled via "First Class" or "Priority Mail" service. Any "Express" method is not included in "Free Shipping" coupons or discounts.
- These vaping products may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance. Our vape products are only intended for committed smokers over 18 years old or of legal smoking age in their jurisdiction. Our products are not intended to be used by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or preexisting condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately, and consult a physician. Product may be poisonous if orally ingested. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), nor are these intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. For their protection, please keep all vaping products out of reach of children and pets.
- Electronic Cigarettes, vape pens, vaporizers, Mods, and vapor products, in general, use batteries that can be dangerous if not used properly. Use particular caution when working with Li-ion cells; they are susceptible to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Use a protected charger suitable for 18650 cell type. Vappora LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the use of a Lithium-Ion battery, Electronic Cigarette, Vaporizer, or Vaping Device.